Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Ima Keep it 100

          Can I just say that I am so proud of myself? Wednesdays are my hardest days. I have chem lecture from 10:10-11, chem lab from 12-1:50, and then bio lecture from 2:30-3:45. Maybe it doesn't seem bad, but I'm telling you, that much science in one day is ridiculous! Also, and I don't mean to rant here, but I literally have to inhale a sandwich for lunch! Okay so that was my day, and tomorrow I have a math quiz due by 4. But I'm in class so I usually take it Thursday morning. I have a meeting with my bio prof Thursday morning so I was at the Empo today.

          After taking this set of modules seriously and actually attempting to understand the problems as opposed to memorizing them, I took my quiz. 100! ONE HUNDRED! ONE FREAKING HUNDRED! Holy crap I got a 100! Six out of six! WOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH! Can you tell I'm excited and happy?! Okay so I got a hundred and hopefully that motivates me to keep it 100. I need to do well on the quizzes because I'm not that good when it comes to the exams.

          I would also really thank myself later if i tried hard to get ahead in math. That way I don't have to stress over due dates and I could take the final early and be finished with the class! Also, if I take the final early enough it won't interfere with studying for my real classroom finals and that will reduce stress! Yay!! Anyways, I know this post was pretty boring but I was just so excited about my 100 that I could scream it to the world!! Also, everyone hates on the math Empo so I thought I would give it a little love!! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I'm over the Empo!!! I only had to struggle through one semester so it wasn't all that bad. I remember getting EXACTLY the grade I needed to get an A. You'll find out when finals roll around, you will calculate the exact grade you need to get the higher letter grade. Hang in there though. If you have to take an upper level math, you will have an actual class which are so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody that I know of likes the math empo... It sucks, no matter how hard you try, usually it comes down to guess work on the quizzes. I feel you though on the getting it done early and a hard class schedule. On most days, I go without eating almost all day until I really have or need to... so, inhaling a sandwich isn't that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Empo sucks... I'm taking possibly the easiest math class that I've ever taken and will ever take this semester and simply because it is through the Empo I've come to despise it. Their system is just so flawed and a 6 question quiz is absolutely stupid and it sucks and I hate it. I mean I'm not doing bad, but learning online and having such small quizzes makes for a really negative review from me.

    ReplyDelete