Sunday, October 13, 2013

I'm Addicted to Blogging!

          I'm not sure if this is the week where we don't have to blog or not. If it's not you all don't have to comment, I was just so excited that I had to take the opportunity to write this down!

          It all started Wednesday, after I got my 100% on my quiz at the Math Empo. My friend and I had Chem lab and our "stations" are across from each other. We became friends because we have 5 classes together!! Anyways, we shared a moment when I was putting my goggles on. I used my nose as an anchor so I could slide the strap behind my head. The result, I looked like a pig! It was pretty funny. Then at the end when we were discarding our hazardous waste she spilled it all down her side. That's not something that should be funny but I promise you she was laughing and so was I!

          Thursday I wasn't very productive, I was delirious from working so hard earlier in the week. Oh well, you can't be productive 24/7!

          Friday I was super productive! But I also had fun! I had a dinner date with one of my girlfriends at Turner and that was great. Then we met up with our other friend and walked to the rec fields to see someone we know play a girls fall ball game. After that we came back and just chilled which was relaxing.

          Saturday was the best day of my entire life. Game day!! My friend and I tailgated with our RA which was pretty funny! Then we went to the game and sat in the North End Zone which is probably the best place you could be for a football game! I sat with one group of guys for the first quarter and when we scored I got tossed for the first time ever which was pretty amazing! After the first quarter my friend left because she had to light our other friend's fire on the field. (She is one of the twirlers!). When she left I moved to sit with my RA and that was so fun!

          The halftime show came around and my RA and I moved down to where the band usually sits and leaned up against the fence to take pictures! First of all I was on the big screen for like 5 seconds, and second of all I was on ESPN!!!!! HOLY CRAP! I was soooooo excited! The previous game I was on the big screen twice! What can I say, the camera loves me!! I look like a loser on ESPN, but oh well!


          All in all it was an amazing game and one that I will definitely remember forever. Plus the fact that we won! The sad thing is that there are only two more home games this season, but I guess that should make me excited for next season!!





          To finish out the week my friend and I went to D2 Sunday morning for the first time ever. Let me tell you, I feel like I had been missing out on something before this, like my college experience wasn't quite complete! Now that I've tried it I think I should be taking regular trips there. But I will need to watch out for the Freshman 15, yikes!

          I'm excited that this week is short and at the end of it is fall break! Sure I have some hoops to jump before I can relax, but I want to stay motivated in order to have the best possible week and the most relaxing fall break!!











2 comments:

  1. It really sounds like you had a very productive and fun weekend. The football game was amazing, only because we beat Pittsburgh! This is why you don't get caught texting during the game... Oh well, sounds like a well planned out weekend. I hope that fall break goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if I need to comment on this blog, but I am anyway. North Endzone is the best. I could only get South Endzone tickets my first two years, so good for you getting into North. I think I was on the Jumbotron Saturday, which is always fun. It's been so long since I've been to D2. My favorite place is Hokie Grill!

    ReplyDelete