Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pitch Perfect

            As you may be able to guess by the title I have literally just finished watching Pitch Perfect. I'm hoping you all have seen it because I think it is an excellent movie! I'm really good at quoting movies, yes I'm that girl. My best one is Cheaper by the Dozen because I used to watch it all the time as a kid. But back to Pitch Perfect, I can't sing, but if I could I have always envisioned myself as Beca. If you haven't seen the movie this won't make sense to you. Basically she is "alternative" and independent to the traditionally perfect looking pop singing all female a cappella group. She speaks her mind and doesn't care about what other people think about her. She is also really good at mixing songs and I only wish I had that talent!

            Speaking of music, for the first time today I walked across the drillfield with headphones in. But not just any headphones, Beats! I absolutely love my headphones, and they will definitely come in handy with these cold months approaching because they keep my ears super warm! The other thing I love about them is that they are noise-proof which is an amazing feature. As I was walking I found myself walking faster to the beat of the song, and I felt like there was nobody else around me. It was such a great feeling. But sometimes I get these looks, like "what is that white girl doing wearing beats? She's probably listening to boy bands." But I like to keep people guessing, they don't even have a clue..!

2 comments:

  1. The beats will also come in handy if clubs and organizations are on the Drillfield handing out stuff. Just keep your head down and you won't hear or see a thing. But Becca is awesome! I've only seen it once, but I remember it being funny, especially Fat Amy. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen Pitch Perfect so that first paragraph was gibberish to me! But that's not very surprising since I watch very few movies. Adam is totally right though, walking across the drillfield can be annoying when it comes to solicitors. Beats are your invisibility cloak to those folks. And I bet they sound great too!

    ReplyDelete